Over 270 professional and collegiate teams TRAIN USING CHERIBUNDI
For Rest & Recovery
About the Cheribundi Sports Teams
Nutritionists recognize the antioxidant strength and nutritional value in Cheribundi Tart Cherry Juice for reducing muscle soreness and increasing recovery, as well as the natural melatonin to promote better sleep.
Sports Nutritionists from 273 professional and college sports teams now leverage the athletic recovery benefits of Cheribundi Tart Cherry Juice as part of their daily training routine. These teams include:
- The last 6 Super Bowl Champions
- 32 NCAA Champions across all sports
- Every NCAA Football and Basketball Champion since 2007
- At least one team in 34 of 39 college football 2018 bowl games
- 44 D1 NCAA Basketball Tournament teams in 2019
- Current MLB World Series Champion
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Champion
- 46/50 States
- 147 NCAA (61/65 “Power 5” Conferences)
- 28 National Football League (out of 32)
- 23 National Basketball Association (out of 30)
- 18 National Hockey League (out of 30)
- 25 Major League Baseball (out of 30)
- 7 Major League Soccer (out of 23)
- 2 Women’s National Basketball Association (out of 12)
- 4 U.S. National Team (Soccer/Volleyball/Ski)
- 19 Others (Military / Sports Performance Centers)
Yes, a tart cherry juice company from upstate New York just so happens to support the nutrient intake of nearly 250 professional and college teams.
Tart cherry juice can help athletes recover faster and get the sleep they need to perform at their best, and it’s a thrill for us to help people who truly need trusted sources.
When an athlete’s intake isn’t delivering, it shows, and our tart cherry juice helps them perform at their best.
Athletes’ Secret Weapon
As a vendor to nearly 250 teams, Cheribundi is constantly on the lookout for any information that can assist athletes—professional and otherwise—in getting more out of their workouts and physical activity. If you want to learn more on the science behind how tart cherry juice can help with athletic recovery check out this article by Triathlete Magazine. Contact us today for samples to try with your athletes.
Various research studies have shown:
- Compared to 32 other healthy beverages, Cheribundi Tart Cherry Juice was found to have the highest ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) capacity, with an ORAC unit measurement 1.4 times higher than the next highest juice.
- Subjects who consumed two 8 oz servings of Cheribundi per day had more rapid recovery of strength, an 11% increase in their overall recovery status and 49% less muscle soreness than the placebo treatment.
- Subjects who consumed two 8 oz servings of Cheribundi per day demonstrated significant improvements in sleep latency, wake after sleep onset and decreases in insomnia severity.